Caramel Pecan Cookie Recipe
1 Dozen Cookies
12 - 14 mins
2 cups + 2 tbs. all-purpose flour½ tsp baking soda¼ tsp baking powder½ tsp salt¾ cup (1 ½ sticks) unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly¾ cup packed light brown sugar½ cup granulated sugar1 large egg plus 1 egg yolk2 tsp vanilla extract10 oz Ghirardelli Caramel Flavored Chips¾ cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line 2 large cookie sheets with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine melted butter and sugars until blended. Add the egg, yolk, and vanilla.
- Blend in dry ingredients. Add chips and pecans, mix thoroughly.
- Roll 2 tablespoons of dough into a ball. Place the dough balls on the cookie sheets 2 inches apart.
- Bake until the cookies are golden brown, 12-14 minutes. Rotate cookie sheets midway through baking.