This product is currently not available.
|1 sheet||Honey Graham Cracker, broken into 2 squares|
|1||Marshmallow, plain or vanilla|
|1||Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Square|
|1 teaspoon||peanut butter or almond butter|
- Place oven rack in the top third of the oven. Preheat oven to broil. Line a sheet pan with foil.
- Place banana slices on sheet pan and broil for 2 minutes, until browned in spots. Remove from oven and set aside
- Place one square of graham cracker on sheet pan, place marshmallow on top of cracker.
- Broil for 1 minutes, until marshmallow is lightly toasted.
- Remove from oven, and place one Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel Square on top of toasted marshmallow. Return sheet pan to broiler for 15 seconds.
- Spread nut butter onto remaining square of graham cracker.
- Remove sheet pan from oven, add grilled banana slices on top of melted chocolate, sandwich the two halves together.
Grill or Campfire Directions:
- Place marshmallow and banana onto a skewer, lightly toast over a campfire or flame of a grill until golden brown.
- Spread nut butter onto one square of graham cracker.
- Sandwich the toasted marshmallow, grilled banana, and Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel square between graham cracker squares.
We also love these...
You may also like ...