Almond Butter Bites
No baking. 15 mins prep time.
1/4 cup raw, creamy almond butter (you can use any nut butter of your choice)
1 1/2 tablespoons coconut flour
1 tablespoon granulated non-GMO erythritol (natural sweetener)
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
4 oz (1/2 cup) Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips
2 tablespoons coconut oil
- In a small mixing bowl, mix coconut flour and erythritol until combined and no lumps remain. Add almond butter and stir through until well incorporated. Add vanilla.
- Scoop (or spoon!) out enough almond mix to form 1-inch rounds. Work quickly to avoid melting them, and if they become too soft just pop them in the freezer for 10 minutes before carrying on.
- Set in the freezer to harden for at least 30 minutes.
- In a double boiler, gently heat chocolate chips and coconut oil until melted and glossy, stirring occasionally.
- Remove almond butter bites from the freezer. Using a fork dip each almond ball into the melted chocolate. Set on a sheet of parchment paper to dry.
- Put almond butter bites back into the freezer and chill for 10 minutes, or until firm.
- Enjoy immediately, or store covered in the fridge or freezer. 1/4 cup raw, creamy almond butter (you can use any nut butter of your choice)
Assorted Chocolate Bag of SQUARES for Gifts 80 pc
These bon bons are seriously sweet, so add a bit of salt to offset, if that’s your preference. And to add some extra creaminess, increase your butter to 10 tablespoons.