Ghirardelli Ultra Dark Chocolate Brownies
Rich, ultra dark chocolate brownies made from 72% unsweetened chocolate chips – the perfect recipe for any baking experience.
|1 1/4 cup||Flour, all-purpose|
|1/2 teaspoon||Salt, Kosher|
|3/4 teaspoon||Baking powder|
|1 bag (8.5 oz)||72% Cacao Unsweetened Chocolate Chips|
|10 tablespoons||Butter, unsalted|
|2 cups||Sugar, granulated|
|1 tablespoon||Vanilla extract|
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Line a 9x13” baking pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt together 1 1/4 cups chocolate chips and butter in 30 second intervals.
- Add sugar, vanilla and eggs to the cooled down chocolate mixture, whisk to combine.
- Fold in dry ingredients until just combined.
- Stir in remaining chips.
- Spread batter into prepared pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes until tester comes out clean with a few moist crumbs.
- Place on cooling rack and let dark chocolate brownies cool completely before cutting.
100% Cacao Unsweetened Chocolate Chips are made with top quality cocoa beans and no added sugar - perfect for any baking or cooking experience. Ghirardelli makes life a bite better.
72% Cacao Dark Chocolate Premium Baking Chips are made with top quality cocoa beans and real vanilla extract - perfect for any baking or snacking experience. Ghirardelli makes life a bite better.