Dipped Pretzel Rods
1 bag pretzels
- 12 oz bag pretzel rods
- 12 oz Ghirardelli Dark or White Melting Wafers
- Small bag of chopped assorted nuts, optional
- Place Ghirardelli Melting Wafers in a microwave-safe container and microwave at half power or defrost setting for 30 seconds. Stir thoroughly (product keeps its original shape until stirred). If not completely melted, continue to microwave in 15 second intervals and stir until smooth. Overheating can cause wafers to burn.
- Dip half of the pretzel into melted wafers.
- If using nuts, roll chocolate covered pretzels in nuts while still warm.
- Place coated pretzels on waxed paper.
- Cool in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes, or until hard.
Note: You can substitute Ghirardelli Dark Melting Wafers with Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Chips and Ghirardelli White Melting Wafers with Ghirardelli Classic White Chips by adding 1.5 tbsp. vegetable shortening per 12 oz Chips and following the melting directions above.
Assorted Chocolate Bag of SQUARES for Gifts 80 pc