Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 cups 60% Cacao Chocolate Chips
6 Tbsp. Butter, Unsalted
3 large Eggs
1 cup Granulated Sugar
1/3 cup Flour, All-Purpose
1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips 2000ct.
1 cup Walnuts, Chopped
2. In large bowl with an electric mixer or whisk, beat eggs and sugar until thick. Stir into chocolate mixture.
3. In small bowl, stir together flour and baking powder and then stir into chocolate mixture. Gently mix in Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips and walnuts.
4. Using a sheet of plastic wrap, form dough into two logs, each 2 inches in diameter and about 12 inches long. As dough will be quite soft, use plastic wrap to hold dough in log shape. Wrap tightly; refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm. (Dough may be frozen; thaw in refrigerator before proceeding with recipe.)
5. Pre-heat oven to 375°F. Unwrap dough; with sharp knife, cut into 3/4-inch slices.
6. Place slices 1 1/2 inches apart on a greased or parchment-lined cookie sheet.
7. Bake 12-14 minutes or until a shiny crust forms on top, but interior is still soft.
8. Cool on the baking sheet and then store in airtight tin up to 1 week.