Chocolate Covered Strawberries
This product is currently not available.
|1 basket||Large strawberries with stems, cleaned and dried|
|12 oz||Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers|
|4 oz||Ghirardelli White Melting Wafers|
Note: You can substitute Ghirardelli Dark Melting Wafers with Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Chips or Ghirardelli White Melting Wafers with Ghirardelli Classic White Chips by adding 1.5 tablespoons vegetable shortening per 12 oz Chocolate Chips and following the melting directions.
- Place Ghirardelli Dark Melting Wafers in a microwave-safe container and microwave at half power or defrost setting for 30 seconds.
- Stir thoroughly (product keeps its original shape until stirred).
- If not completely melted, continue to microwave in 15 second intervals and stir until smooth. Overheating can cause wafers to burn.
- Hold each strawberry by stem and dip into melted wafers.
- Place chocolate coated strawberries on waxed paper.
- Cool in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes, or until firm.
We also love these...