- In a medium saucepan, heat and stir the 3/4 cup Ghirardelli® 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips and the butter over very low heat until melted and smooth. Remove from heat; cool.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x9x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending the foil over the edges of the pan. Coat foil with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Stir the 1 cup sugar into the cooled chocolate mixture in saucepan. Add the two eggs, one at a time, beating with a spatula or wooden spoon just until combined. Stir in vanilla.
- In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt. Add flour mixture to chocolate mixture, stirring just until combined. Spread batter evenly in the prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, the 1 cup sugar, and one egg. Stir in the 1/3 cup chopped Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips. Spread mixture evenly over slightly baked brownies using a tablespoon. Bake for 35 minutes or until top is light brown and mixture appears evenly set. Cool in the pan on a wire rack.
- Spread Bittersweet Chocolate Glaze over the top of the cooled brownies. Let stand until set. Use the foil to lift the uncut brownies out of the pan. Cut into 36 pieces.
- Enjoy immediately, store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, or freeze for up to 3 months.
Prep: 40 minutes
Bake: 35 minutes